RV & Tent Camping
Camping among the cedars
All of our thirty-one camp sites have water and 30/50 service. Sites 1 through 21 have sewer.
Six of the full hookup sites are pull through.
Enjoy shaded camp spots, nestled among our beautiful old cedars on the shore of Spirit Lake.
Our restaurant is a dinner house with an extensive menu and a friendly bar. Click here for more information.
The resort store stocks the basics for any good camping trip; whether you need ice, bug spray, a beer, or more. We can also fill your propane tanks.
Shower & Toilet Block
We would like to make some bigger changes to the shower block, but we ran out of time for this season. A fresh coat of paint has helped a lot though.
Campers have access to the lawn and private beach.
Boat slips are available in our marina. Call to add one to your booking. We have limited on-site parking for boat trailers.
The "Lake House"
If you have a large group, book our retro four bedroom "Lake House". It's an authentic 1950's cabin that sleeps up to eleven.
The Lake House
Entering the Lake House is like stepping back in time to the 1960's. It's a beautiful retro, cedar walled cabin that sleeps eleven and overlooks Spirit Lake.
The kitchen is stocked with the essential equipment such as plates, silverware and pots & pans. The bathroom has towels, and the beds have clean linens. You just need to check-in and relax.
We offer a 10% discount on your stay to active and retired military. Just show your ID when you checkin.
- All guests must check in upon arrival
- Check in time is noon
- Check out time is 11am
- Speed limit is 5mph
- Quite time is between 10pm and 7am
- All pets must be on a leash
- Use the pet area for relieving pets
- Clean up after your pets
- No pets in the restrooms/showers
- Guests are responsible for all pets' actions.
Unruly pets will be asked to leave and take their owners with them
- All campfires must be in designated campfire pits, or mobile "fire bowls" that keep the fire off the ground. Ask at the office if you're unsure.
- A $100 clean-up/repair fee will be charged for damage to our property caused by fires outside existing firepits, disposible BBQ's, etc
- No motorcycles, ATV's or other gas powered recreational vehicles are to be used on the property, other than for entering and exiting.
Electric golf carts are permitted.
- No life guard is on duty.
Swim at your own risk
- No swimming or diving from the docks
- Fishing from the docks is only allowed off the right hand, southwest, side
- No running on the docks
- Boat trailers must be parked in the designated area
- All garbage must be kept in covered containers, or put in the dumpster
- No fireworks at any time
- No skateboards, skates or scooters
- One tent can be used with an RV/motorhome for an addition fee
- No smoking in the bathrooms
- Stay away from areas of construction