RV & Tent Camping
Camping among the cedars
All of our thirty-one camp sites have water and 30/50 electrical service. Sites 1 through 21 also have sewer.
If you prefer a pull through site you'll want one of #14 through #19, or #21.
Enjoy shaded camp spots, nestled among our beautiful old cedars on the shore of Spirit Lake.
The resort store stocks the basics for any good camping trip; whether you need ice, bug spray, a beer, or more. We can also fill your propane tanks.
Shower & Toilet Block
We plan to replace the shower block, but that is going to have to wait a year or two. A fresh coat of paint has helped a lot though.
Campers have access to the lawn and private beach.
Boat slips are available to campers. Call to add one to your booking. We do have limited on-site parking for boat trailers.
The Lake House
If you have a large group, book our retro four bedroom "Lake House". It's an authentic 1950's cabin that sleeps up to eleven.
The Lake House
Entering the Lake House is like stepping back in time to the 1960's. It's a beautiful retro, cedar walled cabin that sleeps eleven and overlooks Spirit Lake.
The kitchen is stocked with the essential equipment such as plates, silverware and pots & pans. The bathroom has towels, and the beds have clean linens. You just need to check-in and relax.
We offer a 10% discount on your stay to active and retired military. Just show your ID when you checkin.
- All guests must check in upon arrival
- Check in time is noon
- Check out time is 11am
- Speed limit is 5mph
- Quiet time is between 10pm and 7am
- All pets must be on a leash
- Use the pet area for relieving pets & clean up afterwards
- No pets in the restrooms/showers
- Guests are responsible for all pets' actions.
Unruly pets will be asked to leave and take their owners with them
- All garbage must be kept in covered containers, or put in the dumpster
- Do NOT dump grease/fat on the ground. I can't believe we need to include this.
- All campfires must be in designated campfire pits, or mobile "fire bowls" that keep the fire off the ground. Ask at the office if you're unsure
- No motorcycles, ATV's or other gas powered recreational vehicles are to be used on the property, other than for entering and exiting.
Electric golf carts are permitted for transiting.
- No life guard is on duty. Swim at your own risk
- No swimming or diving from the docks
- Fishing from the docks is only allowed off the right hand, southwest, side
- No running on the docks
- Boat trailers must be parked in the designated area
- No fireworks at any time
- No skateboards, skates or scooters
- One tent can be used with an RV/motorhome for an addition fee
- No smoking in the bathrooms
- Stay away from areas of construction
- Don't do things you wouldn't want us to do at your house
A $100 fee may be charged for damage to our property.
Some examples of such damage could be:
- fires outside existing firepits
- burnt grass from disposable BBQ's or mobile firepits
- peeling bark from trees
- dumping grease on the ground
Thirty days prior to your arrival date you may cancel your reservation and receive a refund of your deposit less a $15 processing fee.
If you cancel within thirty days of your arrival date you will forfeit your deposit.
Hunting and Fishing
Information about Idaho hunting and fishing license requirements and purchase options, including online purchase.
Licenses can be purchased in person at the Super 1 stores in Athol and Rathdrum or Bi-Mart in Rathdrum.
National weather service hourly forecast chart. It's usually not as extreme as they predict.
Information on current wild fires and burn bans.
Rent an RV that can be delivered to your campsite ready for you when you arrive.
There are no boat rentals available on the Spirit Lake, but this company will bring one to the lake for you.
This nationwide company will also bring a nice boat to the lake for you.
Roller coasters, a water park, magic show and much more.
Bowling, Laser Tag, Go Karting and lots more.
See what event Spirit Lake has coming up on the Spirit Lake Park and Rec website.
RV & Motorhome Services
Onsite RV repair service. (208) 660-4450
A towing company out of Spokane, WA that has the equipment to tow motorhomes and RV's.
The Lightning Bar is easily accessible and hosts a dump station that you can use for a small fee. …and you can get food and a beer while you're there.
These links are for your convenience, they are not endorsements of the sites.
Please let us know if any of these links no longer work so we can update them.